Performance tuning is very important and there are still a lot of question around, here our tips to help base on our experience.
For uploading large files through PHPMyAdmin, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open your php.ini file.
- Step 2: Upgrading Memory Limit:
memory_limit = 750M
- Step 3: Upgrading Maximum size to post:
post_max_size = 750M
- Step 4: Upgrading Maximum file-size to upload:
upload_max_filesize = 1000M
- Step 5: Upgrading Maximum Execution Time:
max_execution_time = 5000
- Step 6: Upgrading Maximum Input Time:
max_input_time = 3000
- Step 7: Restart your xampp control panel.
Please go to:
Look for : $cfg[‘ExecTimeLimit’] = 600;
You can change ‘600’ to any higher value, like ‘6000’.
Maximum execution time in seconds is (0 for no limit).